The UMC Utrecht is about people. Obviously for our patients and students, but also for our employees. As an employer, we ensure that our colleagues can perform as well as possible. Our attractive and comprehensive package of employment conditions in a nutshell:
• An annual holiday allowance of 8% and an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%
• Allowance of 47% or 72% if you work at irregular hours
• A personal budget (1.55% of your gross monthly salary) with which you can go to the gym, buy a tablet or take a course
• As an employer, we pay 70% of your pension premium (ABP)
• CAO à la carte: via a gross / net exchange you can buy a bicycle with a tax benefit. You can also exchange income for travel costs, a private internet subscription or for memberships of unions and professional associations.
• A travel allowance of 5 cents per kilometer (to be supplemented to 11-13 cents with the CAO à la carte scheme)
• An annual hour system. This means that - within the possibilities of your position - you agree with your supervisor on how you want to divide the number of working hours over the year.
• As a full-time employee at UMC Utrecht, you are entitled to approximately 21 vacation days per year (169 hours). You also have 6 to 9 public holidays per year.
• We pay attention to your development and career opportunities in all kinds of ways. For example, we have our own Career Center for career advice or training.
• Energiek@UMC: our vitality program consisting of courses, lectures and workshops
• An excellent health insurance (UMC Zorgverzekering) with additional packages at a competitive price
• Our own child care facility in a beautiful, converted farmhouse a few hundred meters from our main building.
• Housing for first-year student nurses, employees under scale 8 and employees from abroad
• The Staff Association organizes various activities such as a discount to the Efteling, various zoos, bingo nights or a weekend skiing
• Discount at insurance companies Centraal Beheer and OHRA
• Discounts at the theater, the gym or a course with UMC! UIT
• A Staff Fund that provides employees with financial support at attractive conditions.
Our salary scales are listed in Appendix A to D of the Cao UMC. Do you want to know what you can earn net? Then look at our bruto-netto tabel.
Employees of the UMC Utrecht fall under the Cao of the university medical centers (Cao umc). The complete text of our Cao umc can be found on the website of the Dutch Federation of University Medical Centers (NFU), the employers' organization of the UMCs.
More information can be found on our website for new employees.